Adding the Recent posts section to a storefront
We no longer maintain the Knowledge Base since version 4.3.x. All the latest user and developer documentation for 4.3.x and newer versions is now available at docs.cs-cart.com.
- This article applies to CS-Cart versions:
To add the Recent posts section to a storefront:
NOTE: Make sure that the Blog add-on is enabled in your store, and there are some blog posts created in the Website > Blog section.
- In the administration panel of your store go to Design > Layouts and choose a location, Homepage, for example.
- In the desired grid click the + icon and choose Add block.
- In the opened window switch to the Create New Block tab and click the Recent posts button.
- Name a block, choose a template, and customize other settings.
- Click the Create button. A block with links to your latest blog posts is now added to the storefront.