A backup of the store database
We no longer maintain the Knowledge Base since version 4.3.x. All the latest user and developer documentation for 4.3.x and newer versions is now available at docs.cs-cart.com.
- This article is available only for CS-Cart versions:
To make a backup of the store database:
- Log in to your administration panel and open the DB Backup/Restore page (the link to this page is in the ADMINISTRATION side box on the right).
- Check whether all tables are selected in the Select tables: option.
- Select the Backup database schema:, Backup database data: and Compress backup file: check boxes.
- Enter a backup file name in the Backup file name input field (for instance, my_database.sql) or leave the existing one.
- Click on the Backup button.