Setting up a destination
We no longer maintain the Knowledge Base since version 4.3.x. All the latest user and developer documentation for 4.3.x and newer versions is now available at docs.cs-cart.com.
- This article is available only for CS-Cart versions:
To set up a destination:
- Log in to your administration panel and click on the Manage destinations link in SHIPPINGS/TAXES side box on the left.
- Add a new destination zone using the form at the bottom of the page (for example, you wish to define the destination zone USA-Maryland).
- Click on the Edit button next to that new destination zone to open its details page.
- Select United States in the Countries section on the right side and click on the << button to move it to the left box.
- Select United States: Maryland in the States section on the right side and click on the << button to move it to the left box.
- Leave other fields blank on the left.
- Click on the Update button at the bottom of the page to save the changes.
- Also there is already the United States destination in the list of defined destination zones. You should modify the United States destination and move United States: Maryland to the right side of the States section (in other words, exclude the state from the destination zone, since it has been defined in USA-Maryland).
NOTE: locations of destination zones should not intersect each other.