Setting up a country destination
We no longer maintain the Knowledge Base since version 4.3.x. All the latest user and developer documentation for 4.3.x and newer versions is now available at docs.cs-cart.com.
- This article is available only for CS-Cart versions:
To set up a destination for a particular country:
- Log in to your administrator panel and click on the Manage destinations link in the SHIPPINGS/TAXES side box on the left.
- Add a new destination zone using the form at the bottom of the page (for example, you wish to define the destination zone Australia).
- Click on the Edit button next to that new destination zone to open its details page.
- Select Australia in the Countries section on the right side and click on the << button to move it to the left box.
- Select all the Australian states and territories (e.g. Australia: New South Wales and Australia: Australian Capital Territory) in the States section on the right side and click on the << button to move them to the left box.
NOTE: If the country has states, provinces or counties you should necessarily add them to the left section. If the country does not have any administrative-territorial entities leave the States section blank on the left.
- Leave other fields blank on the left.
- Click on the Update button at the bottom of the page to save the changes.