Setting up CS-Cart with EMS (Russian post)
We no longer maintain the Knowledge Base since version 4.3.x. All the latest user and developer documentation for 4.3.x and newer versions is now available at docs.cs-cart.com.
- This article is available only for CS-Cart versions:
- In the administration panel, go to Settings > Shipping settings.
- Clear the Disable shipping check box (if it is selected), select the Enable EMS(Russian post) check box, then click the Save button to save the changes.
- In the administration panel, go to Shipping & Taxes > Shipping methods.
- Create a shipping method or choose the existent one.
- Click on the edit link to modify this shipping method.
- Select Realtime in the Rate calculation field, select EMS(Russian post) in the Shipping service field.
- Open the Configure tab and select whether shipping fees are calculated based on regions or cities.
- Open the Shipping charges tab and define shipping charges which will be added to the ones returned by real-time shipping service if it is needed. Click the Save button to save the changes.
- Open the General tab, enter the desired value into the Weight (lbs) input field and click on the Test button next to the Shipping service field to make a test calculation of shipping charges.
NOTE: To activate the EMS shipping processor you must have the Russian Rouble (RUB) currency enabled and set primary.