Displaying similar products on a product details page
We no longer maintain the Knowledge Base since version 4.3.x. All the latest user and developer documentation for 4.3.x and newer versions is now available at docs.cs-cart.com.
- This article applies to CS-Cart versions:
To add the Similar section to the product details pages:
- In the Administration panel, go to Design > Layouts and open the Products tab.
- Click the + icon on the desired grid and choose Add block.
- Switch to the Create New Block tab and select a Products block.
- Name the block. In the Template field choose the way to display the products list.
- Switch to the Content tab and choose the Similar block filling in the Filling select box.
- Optionaly, you can define the price range for similar products in the Price range field. You can also make a list of similar products of the same category, including or excluding subcategories. To exclude out-of-stock products from the list, check the Only “in stock” products box.
- Click the Create button.