We no longer maintain the Knowledge Base since version 4.3.x. All the latest user and developer documentation for 4.3.x and newer versions is now available at docs.cs-cart.com.
- This article is available only for CS-Cart versions:
To upgrade the current CS-Cart version to another one:
- Log in to our Customer Help Desk. Download CS-Cart Store Manager and the Upgrade package: the current CS-Cart version to the desired one upgrade package on the File area page.
- Install CS-Cart Store Manager on your local computer (it is software for Windows).
- Make sure that CS-Cart directory is not protected by password. Remove this protection temporarily if it is so.
- Follow the upgrade instructions in the Readme.txt file in the Store Manager directory on your local computer.
- It is strongly recommended not to upgrade your live store! Make a copy of your store to another server (instructions how to move CS-Cart to another server, you will need to copy your files instead of moving) and try to upgrade it first. If this upgrade is successful, upgrade your live store.
- If there is no single upgrade package for your version to the desired one, you are able to upgrade the current version to a version to which the upgrade package exists and then upgrade a new one to the desired one.
- If you have any problems with upgrading your online store or you would like CS-Cart team to upgrade your store, you are able to order our upgrade service. Please submit a new ticket in our Customer Help Desk.